Finally Finished!
So I couldn't decide if I wanted to hand make all of Emmy's announcements or if I wanted to order them. I thought now that I am home I will have more time so I can make them. I went I bought all the goods ( Thinking I would need about 35) then asked Baker for his list.. he gave it back with 46 names on it alone. That wasn't even including my family or friends! Thinking it wouldn't be a huge deal I made them anyway. What a daunting task. 80 announcements later, I finished last week. When all was said and done I am glad I made them. They turned out great and seem worth it entirely. I wish I would have had the time to make them for everyone I know!
Thanks to Evonne for letting me steal her template. This scanned copy really doesn't do it justice.
6 comments:
Oh they turned out so great! I love the papers you chose. Glad to see you posting again - I check all the time for pics of little Em. :)
Jenny so cute. The pictures are great...I love the one of her crying. Love it!!
Jenny the announcements are a work of art. It is on the fridge! I really will keep this forever..I love Emerson. I love every part of her and every picture of her. Thanks for all the great pictures! Love and more love.
Jenny...those look so cute! She is such a beauty!!!
Adorable Jenny! I love baby announcements. I've always wanted to send a crying baby picture, maybe next time!
that is so cute I can not believe you made all of them! Your little girl is darling!
Post a Comment