The Big 3M!
Seriously? 3 months already? Where has the time gone? Our little munchkin is getting so big. She is non-stop smiles, discovering her hands, and quite the sleeper. In fact this morning she slept in until 10:30am. She knew mom needed the time. She really is the highlight of our lives.
It seemed a little harder this month to get some good pictures of her. I swear the camera doesn't do her justice. I was also a little hesitant with the big flower. We got it at a shower and haven't had the guts to make her wear it.. it looked good with the pink blanket though. I love her.
14 comments:
She is so cute. I love the one of her little dimply behind. Too cute.
You seriously couldn't have a more beautiful daughter!!!
Giggle Giggle. Jenn, Ohhhhhhh She is so perfect. I love her in the giggly black and white one with her hands against her chest and her big smile. I also love the big flower bow. She is getting so big. Love the baby fat rolls. Why can't I see her everyday? :(
Jenn, So I just clicked on the pictures to get a closer look of this little nugget and I was totally looking at my brother. Gosh, I can totally see Bake in her now. funny!
Oh Jenny, she is so cute! I usually don't like the big flowers either, but that one looks way cute on her! I love the bum picture!
I also saw your post about the shots....Kate gets hers on Oct 8th and I am so not looking foward to it! Jay is going to be in school so I have to do it all by myself! I don't know how I am going to do it!!!
I really like the composition on the last photo and that bright pink blanket is a beautiful contrast background... good job. She is so cute.. almost makes me want another baby again, almost.
TOO cute!! She is getting so big :) What a beauty...I can't believe she is 3 months already!!! So, when do you go to see Becca?
She is so sweet. I love her little hands tucked into her chest like that, what a pose! Soo sad we didn't know about the UCLA game, that would have been perfect to see you. I'm determined not to wait another 6 years before we're in town again, so we'll definately have to work something out another time!
ok... that text you sent me today was toooooooo cute! I wish it was clearer so I could print it and hang it up in my house. I love that bug!
I feel like all I do is comment on her huge bows and headbands so please forgive but they are just over powering her sweet perfect face! Take more pictures of her ah natural... she'll thank you down the road when she looks back at photos. They may be the in thing but she is too cute already and doesn't need the froo froo all the time. Give me that bald headed baby with a kissable head!!! i need the bald box part of here to shine proud and represent us like I know she can!
ok... I'll stop now.And it's all out of love please realize. I'm her aunt!
Disclaimer: she is an absolute doll no matter what!
Your daughter is ADORABLE! AHHH!! I am pretty sure I already said that, but I had to say again. I love the photography! it's beautiful! Who does it? Anyways, so that is hilarious that you know Garrett. I can't wait to chat with him about that one. Haha. Got any dirt on him? Hahaha.
Alright, have a good one.
:)
Her little smile is too die for. Love her!!
Love the pictures...she is such a doll! I can't believe she is 3 months already...happy birthday, Emerson!!
okay so im in love..she is gorgeous and she looks like lil lilly a little bit...
okay i love you come home soon please!!!
aunt
mere mere
I LOVE HER!!! I really LOVE HER!
Post a Comment