Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Macy!


I can't believe that she is already 4! She is growing up way too fast. I love you Mace Dawg and can't wait to see you on Sunday!

6 comments:

sarawhat said...

Jenny how are you? Emerson is gorgeous...congrats! And, uh... you just had a baby three months ago? You look like you were never pregnant! Lucky lucky girl! It was fun looking through your blog.

AnieCooper said...

hey! OMG Mace is 4 already?!?! Where has the time gone? Hope you have a great visit with Becca, Mike & The girls ;) I wanna see lots of pics on here when you get back!!!

Mands Glenn said...

I am telling you that I think little Emerson is going to look like Macy. I think they totally look alike. Gorgeous girlies. Happy Birthday MACY!

Becca said...

ha ha ha... you evil aunt!!! you couldn't find one picture better then his I'm drunk shot!!! too funny!

Becca said...

redeem yourself and post that awesome one with an otter pop hanging out of her mouth!!!Ah the lazy days of summer at the Mora Kai!!! Miss you!

Mom Morphy said...

Happy Birthday Macy girl. You take care of little Emmy this week. Give her lots of hugs, kisses and loves for me!