Special Friday Give-A-Way Winner!
First of all thank you to everyone that entered. It was so fun to see all the people that read my blog, and it's been especially fun to find old friends. But lets get down to business right?
The winner was chosen using this Random Number Picker. So Congratulations to:
Bryn!
So I am not sure if it's being up this early or what, but I decided to draw 2 other names as well! So back to my handy dandy Random Number Picky to choose:
Tiffany A, and Amanda Glenn!
Will the three of you please email me your color choice, approximate size desired, and address to send your board to. My email is snicebox@gmail.com
Thanks everyone who participated. Stick around as there might be another Give-A-Way in the future.
Tiffany A, and Amanda Glenn!
Will the three of you please email me your color choice, approximate size desired, and address to send your board to. My email is snicebox@gmail.com
Thanks everyone who participated. Stick around as there might be another Give-A-Way in the future.
2 comments:
I am so lucky!! And here I was just excited to be able to see your beautiful family and catch up with you and your life! Thanks for being so crafty and fun! I can't wait for my board!! :)
You lie! I WON! WHAT?? I am beyond myself. I am throwing my arms up in the air and jumping up and down. Jenn, thanks so much. This is seriously so RAD. I never win anything. Thanks SIS!
Post a Comment