Monday, September 03, 2007

I Won!

While I was clicking on all the links from my friend Paige's blog, I stumbled across this amazing blog called Poppy Talk. The day after I found her she posted about a sponsor give-a-way that she was having for this lovely print by Wolfie & the Sneak. I never win anything like this but I submitted my name regardless and I WON! How exciting is that! Thanks Poppy Talk.

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Lucky! I won free carpet cleaning once. Winning free stuff is so fun! Loved seeing you this weekend. You look hot as ever and so does your sweet little side kick, EM. I don't think I will be able to wait for Thanksgiving. Maybe I might just need to take another trip to the beach. ahhh only 5 1/2 hours away. . .

Becca said...

I find it odd that you can post a random picture of a piece of art that I don't make any sence of and yet I have not seen a recent photo or video or anything of my dear sweet Lou!!!

hummm... maybe I should report you to Child services! That's darn right wrong!

Laura said...

Wow, I never win anything. Too cool! I am really enjoying your music by the way!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome! I won a pot once when I worked at Bed Bath & Beyond. I was so excited too.

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Hey there! Just wanted to check and see if you got your print and if the frame was all in once piece upon arrival!
I swear they play football with packages marked "fragile"!