Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tu Tu Cute.


Guess who just hit 4 months? I absolutely can not believe how big she is getting. She is giggling, smiling, and talking up a storm. She has almost mastered the roll over, and is finally getting those sausage link creases that her daddy has been dying for her to get. She is almost too squirmy for me to get a good photo of her. She brings so much joy into our home.. we are just head over heals for her. Happy 4 months Emmy!




11 comments:

Mom Morphy said...

Oh My Tu Tu darling! What sweet pictures of our Little Bit! These pics depict her Tu Tu gentle nature. She is Tu Tu cute!

Mands Glenn said...

OHhhh I love her baby blues. Gosh, our girls are lucky. I love the tu tu pictures. She is getting so big. I love it! I totally see such a mix of you and Bake in the really close up.Such sweet pictures. Happy 4 month mark Miss EMERSON!

Bryn said...

She is too cute! Dax never got the pot belly or the squishy legs, but we still found something to squeeze either way! Love her!

Becca said...

sweet sweet girl!!! kiss kiss!!!

Jamie C. said...

Uh oh, fingers in the mouth, she must be getting some teeth! She is adorable, who does she really look like, because I can't tell.

Paige said...

Geez Emmy, you are getting so big. I love it. That Tu Tu is so cute. P.S. I need to know what Emmy is going to be for Halloween..

AnieCooper said...

Wow has it really been 4 months already?!?! She is such a cutie!!

Danielle said...

ADORABLE pictures! :)

The Marquardt Family said...

We love our sweet emmy! cant wait to see her this week! AHHHH.... we love youguys! xoxox

Heather said...

I am like obsessed with this baby of yours! She is SOOOO adorable!!!
congrats on such a beautiful little girl!

Mama Bear said...

These pictures are awesome...I love them!! You so have skills, too. :)

Did you make the tutu?