The Love of my Life

Two years ago I married my best friend. What a rock he has been for me. I can't quite put into words all of my feelings for Baker, or how much he means to me. Not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings, Baker being the biggest one in my life. He is the most amazing husband, and an even more amazing father. I just wish that I could convey that to him. Baker, you mean everything to me and these have been the best two years of my life. Thank you for all that you are, and all that you do for our family. I can't wait for the rest of our lives. I love you.
Please enjoy the pictures of our dating days and please disregard all the crazy hair!


11 comments:
After your short visit with us this past weekend I wrote in my journal that I felt blessed that you and Baker had each other! You match up perfectly. Happy anniversary.
OHhhh I love all of these pictures. Happy Late Anniversary! I love the picture of you and Bake with his shirt off and you in a tank top. Such a cool picture of you two beach babes!
So cute! I love that you have had EVERY color of hair.
You two are such a beautiful couple! Congrats on the two years
I love that wedding picture, you guys look amazing!
Happy Anniversary! You two look so cute together and WOW Jen...that wedding picture is amazing. Love the hair and the dress but you are stunning! seriously what a great couple.
happy ann!!! I love all the cool hair! please make a post of all your hair styles over the years on your personal blog!!! I need to see boo with red spiky hair!!!
Probably my favorite couple of all time! You and Bake are so cute...I really am so glad I got to know you two. You guys are perfect for each other and make perfect babies. Come visit soon!
Well happy belated 2 years :) You two are so cute :)
Didn't miss Lindsay do your hair for the wedding??? You look amazing!
Happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment