Sweet Em is gettin ready for the turkey and gravy we are going to feed her. I love her baby blues. So glad to see you back on. I miss your blogs! See ya in two days, Sis.
jenny! i found your blog through julie's and i am so excited! you look so great and your husband is so handsome and your daughter is SO adorable.
She is adorable!!!!
She is such a doll, Jenny! I loved her little dress at church today, so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet Em is gettin ready for the turkey and gravy we are going to feed her. I love her baby blues. So glad to see you back on. I miss your blogs! See ya in two days, Sis.
jenny! i found your blog through julie's and i am so excited! you look so great and your husband is so handsome and your daughter is SO adorable.
She is adorable!!!!
She is such a doll, Jenny! I loved her little dress at church today, so sweet!
Post a Comment