A little Late..
So it's been a few weeks now, but I still feel like they deserve a post! After many years of off and on Mr Darren Harris and the fabulous Miss Nikki Brown finally tied the knot! Considering Nikki is one of mu closest friends you can only imagine how over the moon I was. I love it. Even better, they joined rankings as one of the Elite Mora Kai'ers. Welcome to the neighborhood my friends.
7 comments:
I'm jealous of Grandpa Tom. I want to be holding Miss Emmy! Nikki looked gorgeous!
Hey Jenny, its Katie Hatch! I found your blog on someone elses...thanks for posting pics of Nikki on her wedding day, Zach and I were so bummed we couldn't make it to the wedding. Emmy is so precious! Email me wtrbaby6@hotmail.com if you want an invite to our blog.
Yeah! your back! you can't chastize me anymore for not being so great at posting! Thanks for the pics of Nikki's wedding-we weren't able to make it, but she looks happy and beautiful.
She is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting. She's rice cereal and everything. They grow up too fast. Good to see you blogging again. Its amazing how busy you can get as a mom.
hey girl-
i'm so sad we missed this wedding! they look so happy! where are you? i am bored in the blogging world. come visit so i know you're alive!!!!!
Lucky Grandpa Tom and Grandma Kathy! I wish I were closer to you three!
Oh Emmy is so cute! I wish I were close enough to be holding her! I can't believe how big she is getting! Give her big hugs and kisses from Grandma Reena. Love you.
Post a Comment