Saturday, December 01, 2007

Apologies!

If you haven't noticed I have taken my music off my blog. I did this for one reason and one reason only.

The reason: I always hate when I go to someones blog and I forget to turn my volume down and the music blares. Which also reminds me that I don't necessarily like listening to music when I am reading other blogs. I normally turn my music off all together. Which raises a question

Why would I want music on mine if I don't listen to it on others?

So for that reason. You may read in peace.

11 comments:

Becca said...

so cute that header!!!Love that little bug!

AnieCooper said...

I just wanted to say hello. Also, love your new header! She just keeps getting more beautiful :) Hope you are all doing well!

Paige said...

Emmy is a dream boat. And your header is the bomb.perfect.

Ben said...

If you don't have music on your blog how am I going to keep up on what the cool kids are listening to?

Mands Glenn said...

Seriously. . I am going to miss your music, but I understand. There are those of us bloggers who love it and those who hate it. Hope mine dosen't bug ya!

I am in love with your heading and with Em. I miss her. ALOT! She is so Beautiful

regibells said...

That is so funny we are on the same wavelength. I took my music off not even 10 minutes ago...wierd!

Shanen said...

Hi Jenny-
I have noticed your comments on Jamie and Bryns blogs before. Thanks for commenting. We love ASU and we are also sad they didn't get the Fiesta Bowl. It would have been a much cheaper trip than heading down to the Holiday bowl with gas and a hotel. We just got our tackets and are awaiting confirmation of our seats. Who is your brother -in-law?

Reena said...

Oh Jen, I absolutely love your header. You are a great photographer! Thanks for sharing her pic. Love you, MOM

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Jenny - I so prefer to read in peace! :) You are so great for finding my blog! I will have to add you guys ASAP! :) You must demand for more fun things around your birthday - after all - you are worth it!

Mom Morphy said...

Em is one adorable child. I mean really beautiful! She keeps getting more gorgeous every day! About the music.....I like it until there is a video; and then I want to hear the babies in the video and I can't because the music is too loud. I'm with Ben...how will I know what is groovy?

Lisa said...

I love you and I couldn't agree with you more. The music although may be nice at other times, is not so nice while blogging(something I do while my child is sleeping. Sudden loud noises are most unwelcome.