Alert The Press
Thats right people.. we have got some big news. My sister and the girls are coming to visit! I can hardly wait. I have got 9 long days with them. This news comes at the perfect time, cause I really need a visit from my sister. It has been almost 5 months! Are you kidding me? We missed Thanksgiving, we missed Christmas, and New Years, Ground Hog Day, Chinese New Year, Valentines Day, and most recently Presidents Day. Who goes that many Holidays without seeing their very own sister? Flesh and Blood?
Obviously I have a lot planned. Lots of Shopping to do (Window for me, don't worry Baker), people to see, places to be. I have to make these nine days count right? I wonder if I can convince her to stay an extra week.. do you think she would go for a month? Regardless, I can't wait for her to get here.. she is going to bring to me something that I really need...
A breath of fresh air.
5 comments:
fun!! I miss my sister too! I wish I had 9 days with her. Have fun!!
Two good lookers!
Sisters are the best!!!
I can't imagine living away from my baby sis Jamie. :) I am so happy that you get Becca for 9 days!! I know she misses you terribly.
Becca wants to get together for dinner...would you be interested in joining us? We'd love to see you and Emmy :) My sis had her little girl Natalie and she is 3 months already.
Hopefully we will get to see you too, but if not enjoy your time with Becca! I am sure you will have a blast!!!
xoxox
ah, i couldn't relate more!!! i LOVE sisters!!!
Post a Comment