Could it be?
Do we have a walker in the midst of us? I think we might. This little girl is obsessed with standing up, pulling herself up, and walking with help. I don't think it will be very long until she is on her own two feet.
It's just amazing how fast this is all going. She has easily been getting around on her own via army crawl for quite some time now. She finally mastered crawling on her knees this week, and this whole pulling up bit is just too much. She even started walking around the ottoman on her own. Whats next? College graduation and a walk down the isle (figuratively speaking since we know there is no isle at the temple, and she will be married in the temple).
She just wants to be standing up all the time.. in the tub, in her crib, and believe it or not this morning while she was nursing she was literally trying to stand up. It was hilarious. She was in downward dog position nursing. Unbelievable this girl.
* I'm not quite sure why Emmy looks like she has no neck here. I would say that is one of her best assets.
I watched Charlie the other day, and when I came out of the bathroom I found her standing like this. She just couldn't get enough of him apparently, and by the look of his face she just wants her to leave him alone. I love her.
6 comments:
Hey Jen! I got your blog from your sisters - I'm mleinslc on MC, if you were to recall. lol
Just had to tell you how adorable that little girl is! She's seriously like an American girl doll!
Love your posts!!
oh good!!!She can walk to me when I get there!
Hey girl, long time no see. how's it going. i seriously love all the pictures you take with your camera. i still remember you going around all the ward parties taking pictures and they always turn out so cute. What kind of camera do you have? i want to save up and get a nice one. that is my 2008 goal. :)
-Emily Curfew
Sweet Emerson Lou! She is a go- getter that's fore sure. I love that she is all over the place. You can just imagine what shes thinking, " AHhh I'm so big, I can walk around the ottoman all by myself. Check me out Charlie." OHhhh I miss her. I miss you guys too!
Hey Jenny! It's Katie Hatch. Your little girl is so beautiful! I love reading your blog and looking at all your pictures. I too love photography and love taking pictures of Mia. Have I left you a comment before? Email me at wtrbaby6@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our blog.
EMMERS!! WHEN IS SHE GOING TO BE READY FOR A SLUMBER PARTY WEEKEND IN AZ WITH AUNT CC? Think about it mom! xoxo
Post a Comment