Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreamy


How dreamy is this craft room? I would kill for a space like this. Ok, not really kill, but you get what I mean. Martha NEVER lets me down. It's just so organized and clean and workable. I love it.


I have been in a crafty mood lately I don't know what it is, and the fact that I have no space in this apartment is getting to me. I find myself having to walk out to the garage (which is not attached) to get my things. Who has to do that? I guess I should be grateful I have a garage. A lot of the neighbors don't. I think mostly I would just like a space that isn't in my daughters closet. That way I can actually work on things at night or during nap time. When I really should be.

I never feel like I can really just sit and craft. I love to sew, scrapbook, cut, paste, create, you name it I like to do it. My biggest problem is I have a mess at the end of the day that I never want to clean up since I will be right back at it in the morning during Emmy's nap.. but it covers the dining room table and who wants to answer the door with a tornado of paper and fabric for everyone to see? Oh to be rich and afford a house big enough for me and my crafts.

until then I am going to sleep to dream of this dreamy craft room... one day.

5 comments:

Roz said...

My favorite color. That is so cool. We may not afford the space, but we can get the drawers:) Do you know where we can get them?

Mands Glenn said...

I can kind of see how people would hire a professional organizer to help them organize their life. This room looks amazing. What a dream! Jenn, you aren't too far off from that day. OHhh this room makes me feel like I am so far off with my organizing skills. WOW!

Ohh it was fun talking to you last night. We really need to do that more. I totally talked your ear off though!

Becca said...

yep...I want that!

Holly Moore said...

that would be awesome! I guess in the next life, right? (=

The Dunns said...

I don't know if its right to have a craft room look so gorgeous. I think I would be afraid to craft in it. It really is the most beautiful craft room I have ever see before in my life.