Ahhhh!
Some may think this is trash, but I would just like to say that I am so happy America's Next Top Model is back. I don't know what it is about this show... I just love it. I've only watched a few minutes and already know it's going to be a great season. For starters they are going back to New York, and there are more crazy chicks on this season then any other season I have seen.
I still haven't had a chance to pick my favorite but I am pretty sure whoever I pick will be in the final two. Never have I picked one that hasn't gone that far. Maybe I should be a judge? Although that would mean that I have to hang out with Tyra... no thanks. Her acting is just too much for me.
So excuse me while I cuddle up on the couch, each chocolate malted crunch ice cream, and fantasize of having long legs like the rest of them.
8 comments:
jenny i love this show too only i cuddle up with starbucks mud pie ice cream!
I'm so with you! My husband thinks I'm insane, but it's so addicting. I have yet to pick my favorite, too.
ditto...on everything. lol. LOVE this show! But yeah, if I could nix one thing it would be Tyra's over-the-top acting! :)
Ah yeah baby!!! I caught the last 5 min. last night but set the DVR for the season!!Bring it on Tyra!!!!
i am a faithful watcher for the past 9 seasons. love it. we have chocolate malted crunch in our freezer right now too. we should have a party!
I thought I was the only one with this guilty pleasure!!!
I'm loving the look of that Fatima girl from Sudan, and I think that one from Poland is really beautiful. Her name is really weird and starts with a 'K'.
If you check out my blog, I have a link to my cousin, Rosemary, who is a model just like these girls - she's signed with Elite in NYC and travels all over the world! It's SO cool - she only dresses in things that would cover up a swimsuit! Rock on!!
I secretly love this show to! I am glad I am not alone... Emmy is SOOO adorable, love all the pics.
I too LOVE ANTM! If only Heidi hosted this instead of Tyra. (could she be any more obnoxious? I say she couldnt.)
Post a Comment