Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I was going through my magazines today pulling out articles and pictures that I wanted to keep so I could get rid of the bulky part. I love magazines, so you can imagine that I have been doing this on and off all day. I probably have two more days worth too.

I was going through "Real Simple Family", it was like a one time deal, and I found this page. I love it.


I think Sam from New York said it great. Give more marshmallows. I love kids.

On a personal note.. I found my biggest life saver. The Boon spoon. It's amazing.

You just fill it with food, squeeze each amount in the spoon, and no fuss eating. It's also too big for Emmy to grab at. I love this thing.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I personally like Ethan's answer!!! Mom's who help kids run away from Volcanoes are Rad!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I have never seen that spoon before, kind of cool!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

A Good Mommy helps her kid run away from a volcano when it errupts....by far the best advice!

Tasha said...

Where did you get that spoon?? Love it! Don't have a kid at that stage right now, but I will someday. Love it love it love it! You find some great things.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!