A Love Story For Valentines Day
1. Make Valentine for sweetheart
2. Deliver with a Kiss
3. Get denied
4. Make him beg
5. Make up and live happily ever after
We had a fabulous Valentines Day! Baker and I decided on no spending this year, and I loved it. He came home early from work, and his gift to me was a night off in the kitchen. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this means that Baker made dinner.. and it wasn't grilled cheese. It was fabulous!! We had BBQ ribs, the best mashed potatoes ever, and yummy asparagus. It really was amazing. He even set the table all romantical like.
It was so much fun to just stay in and hang out with the family. We went on a little walk with Emmy before dinner and actually got her down to bed before it was time to eat. It was so great to just lounge and hang out with Baker.. he really is my best friend. It's incredible how easy it is to just be with him, and how much we can just talk the night away. I love him.
My two Valentines
Me and Emmy girl. I wanted to prove to everyone that she does come from her dad as well. Look at her eyes. Big,and wide open you can see the color of bright blue eyes. Look at mine. You can't even tell I am awake.
* For my non spending gift to Baker I made a mixed CD. Throwback to the 90's. It too was pretty incredible.
11 comments:
Those have got to be some of the cutest pictures that I have ever seen. miss you guys!
I love the love story of Charlie and Em. She is such the flirt. I love Charlies hair! Spikey without even trying. They do make the perfect match.
Your Romantical dinner looked and sounded perfect. Going out on V-day seems so crazy with all the other couples and restraunts being full. Staying in is the best!
love ya!
That's so funny, I made Greg a mix CD too! Yeah, we need to hang out soon. I'll email you... you guys free next weekend?
Love the pics, it had me laughing out loud. I'm still working on his eye-contact skills, he'll get there some day. Charlie wants to thank Emmy from the bottom of his heart for the Valentine, he wouldn't let me take it away from him even when he went to sleep, he just wanted to keep it close to his heart.
I love those pictures! How cute are those babies? What if they do end up together? You can blackmail them with these pictures...
I love you lil bit.
Boppa
Those are the cutest pics of Emmy and Charlie. Wow, and Emmy really looks like Baker in that picture.
Those are the cutest pics of Emmy and Charlie. Wow, and Emmy really looks like Baker in that picture.
Sounds like a good valentines! I like the man in the kitchen...nice touch. Cute pictures!
I love little Emmy's valentine to Charlie. When they get married one day, that will be cute to have at the reception!
Charlie and Em! What cute buddies! I hope they grow up and stay friends forever! They are darling valentines! Love and kisses!
Post a Comment