Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Affair

( Blogger is really buggin right now. It WILL NOT post this picture the right way so for now you will have to look at it this way until I can fix it.)

Emmy girl is having a complete love affair with her cousins. She is utterly and completely enamored by them and everything they do. It's amazing to see. She will just stare and watch them for hours. She laughs every time they even move, and kicks and flails her legs and arms whenever they look her way.

I am so glad that they are here, but at the same time seeing the way the girls interact makes me so sad at the same time. They live so far away. Ughg. I really wish Emmy had her cousins close by to play with and grow up with. This goes for either side.

On a lighter note though we had lots of fun with the girls today. We went shopping, and had lunch at our favorite mexican joint, Fiesta Grill. After lunch we did our very favorite thing.. laying on the carpet in the sun doing nothing but talking and laughing. I absolutely love my sister and am so glad that she is here for the next week.

We also made a trip to the Doctors today. It seems as though Miss Emmy has two very bad ear infections. This must explain the sleepless nights we have had the last couple of days. Not only ear infections, but also conjunctivitis. Goopy eyes and hurting ears. Poor little bit. The doctor did mention how incredibly happy she is given the circumstances. I told her it was her cousins in town. I hope she feels better soon.

1 comment:

AnieCooper said...

I'm so glad the girls are having so much fun! We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night at PEI WEI :)

xoxox