Saturday, February 02, 2008

Girls Night Out!

For the first time since my sweet little Emmy was born, I got to see a movie in a theater! I sort of felt like Annie and wanted to break out and sing "Lets go to the Movies". It was just what I needed. My little lady goes down at a decent hour now that I was able to go with Nora while the dads stayed home and listened to the monitor. Thanks again Bake.
I was so excited that I went all out. Popcorn, sour candy and a bevy. What is it about movie popcorn? Why is it so much better then the stuff you eat at home? I love it.
We obviously saw a girly movie since our husbands would never dream of paying or wasting one of our movie passes on it. 27 Dresses was so cute, and I have a new little celebrity crush on James Marsden. I am sooo looking forward to my next movie!

2 comments:

Lnzyloo said...

Jen, I am glad that you got to have a girls night out. I loved that movie and James Marsden too. He is a hottie!
lindsey pimentel

The Marquardt Family said...

Michael and I loved that movie! We went last weekend for our date night. Miss you xoxo