Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Simple Things

We celebrated Super Bowl Sunday in Yorba Linda with some friends that had just moved from the ward. We ate more food then you could ever imagine and topped it off with even more food. It was fabulous. Emmy missed her afternoon nap so was hammered when it was finally time to go. Needless to say she crashed as soon as the engine was turned on.

Sitting in the back seat (something I don't get to do often with Emmy) I couldn't help but just stare at her. She was just so peaceful and perfect looking. Emerson really has blessed my life like nothing I could ever explain or imagine. I love her so much.


My friend Diana has twin 3 year olds that are too die for. Her little girl Molly was loving being in front of the camera and had me take pictures of her with everyone. Her parents, her siblings, and "Most Importantly" she said with Emmy. This is my favorite shot of her and Emmy. Typical Emmy death grip.


Will you take a look at these two? Does it get any cuter?

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Sounds like a fun superbowl Sunday. Those twins are so darling . . . but I still think Emmy takes the cake!

Becca said...

what a fun slew of updates!!! Glad you got to go spend some time with the Diana and crew!!!!!

Love the video of Em!!!!

Mands Glenn said...

Ummm. . . Blogs are supposed to make you happy, right? Yours is making me sad, because I miss my little niece. I'm so missing Em and totally need to squeeze her. Lil started baby talking the screen when she saw Em. She is so cute Bake and Jenn. Beautiful!

Mom Morphy said...

This grand baby is the most adorable child in the world! What a real dolly! A sweet gentle soul for us to all love! I'm in love!