Monday, February 11, 2008

You're Growing Up Too Fast

This is what I see when I walk into Emmy's room after she has woken up from a nap.


My little girl, pulling herself up on the rails of her crib to greet me with a big smile. When did this happen? When did my daughter start moving? Start sleeping without being swaddled. What happened to the days when she could fall asleep anywhere? I miss her sleeping on my chest. This has all just happened way too fast for me.

I feel like every time I blink she accomplishes something new. She has mastered the army crawl, she now can sit up from any position.. from her back or her stomach. She can pull herself up like second nature now. I just want to cry. I just have to reiterate.. it's AMAZING how fast they grow.

I finally got some proof of her two teefs! Aren't they the cutest little thing you have ever seen?

Her shirt looks a little WT.. sorry bout that. She seriously had just woken up from a nap.

*Update from previous post*

Be emailed some pictures of the Race to Baker. Lucky for me Baker forwarded them on... unfortunately for Ben, he decided to wait until tomorrow to post them. So for the first time in Blogger history, here are the pictures from the race.




We have Jesse in the all black, Ben with the green bandanna, John #217 and my hot hubby with #218. Look at how happy he is to be finished with the race in the second picture. I love it. Way to go guys!

5 comments:

Becca said...

when they have just those two teefers on the bottom... oh that's the best!!!Then they start getting the top hippo teeth!!!!

I can't wait to see her!

Mands Glenn said...

I miss EM! I love EM! I need to squeeze Em! Lilly misses Em! Lilly wants to play with EM! I love her White Trash onesie. She is so happy!

Bake, love the second pic. It shows how hard you worked. What a great accomplishment! You should be proud.

Paige said...

Emmy is too die for. Such a mix of you and Bake. Love her. I wish they never grew up. I love babes...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny Penny,Emmy Lou looks so sweet and content.Thanks for all the updates.We missed the three of you this past weekend. I'm proud of Baker for running in that1/2 Marathon.I love you guys.
Dad

Mom Morphy said...

Wow! I am very impressed by that run! It is wonderful that you accomplished such a great thing. Great job. Bake. and by the way, my grand baby could never look WT if she tried!!!!!!!!! She is adorable!