Saturday, March 15, 2008

In Rare Form




I would like to say that Nora and I have two of the happiest babies. Why wouldn't they be? They have the two coolest moms on the planet, already have the cutest spouse lined up for them, and are always fed and changed.

Thats why this is rare form. Never do we see them cry, especially not at the same time. Charlie was so scared to fall, and Emmy was just so sad for him. I love how she just couldn't take it anymore in the last one.

23 comments:

Katie said...

So sad, yet so funny!

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, these picture are so funny. I love the first one of your baby girl. Those little eyes. Miss you Jen!
Shandra.hastings.blogspot.com

Shandra and Christian said...

Ok I messed up. It's shandralynn.blogspot.com :)

Shandra and Christian said...

Ok I messed up. It's shandralynn.blogspot.com :)

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh my gosh, I accidentally clicked it twice, and it posted it twice. Ha ha. Here I am on my 4th comment to you. I'm so cool.

kori said...

Another great photo for the wedding video of Emmy and Charlie. So cute

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhhhh Charlie is holding onto Em for dear life and Em dosen't know what to do. I love these pictures. I almost didn't even recognize Emerson. She is getting so big and growing up. So glad we get to see you guys at the end of the month! love ya

Mom Morphy said...

Oh my gosh. It is cute and sad at the same time. Life is so tough. Emmy does look different to me again! So much older....and Charlie..well that hair hasn't changed. He is one in a million! Mere loved seeing Sweet Em at Disneyland!

the Koch's said...

I forgot about these pictures. Check out Charlie's hand in each pic... he goes from having it open, to grabbing Emmy and then holding on for dear life!! I am so glad Emmy is already showing signs of being there for him, what a girl!!

Becca said...

that just makes me laugh!!!!

Tasha said...

I love that you took those pictures. Sometimes I love capturing these rare moments and also just love having pictures of all types of situations. Sorry to say, these pictures just made me smile. So funny . .. and cute!

Carly said...

Oh. Pobrecitos! Little Emmy does look like she has just had too much. They are pretty cute though (particularly because I can't hear them!)

Holly Moore said...

Oh her little face! So sweet and so sad. I love it. She does have the coolest mommy by the way. (=

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh is that little crying face so cute! What a sweetheart she is. And I am SURE she will still need her mommy, and she loves you very much!

Kristen said...

that is seriously soo sad, but soooo cute and funny!!! miss u guys!!!

Paige said...

I love rare form. You are right, they are always smiling. For some reason, it is extra cute when babies cry, although sad at the same time. When are you coming back to AZ?

Paige said...

Well, I am going to Utah for the weekend, but I will be back on Sunday. I will be around all next week if you want to meet up at Last Chance or have some din. Let me know. My number is 714-655-4499.

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty lady
fyi we changed our blog
janaemike.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

The house cleaners were amazing today. Thanks so much for the recommendation!!!

Mama Bear said...

These pictures are so cute! How compassionate is Emmy? What a good girl! Gosh, it's been forever since we've seen you...I didn't even know you cut your hair! Hopefully we'll see you Sunday!!

Mama Bear said...

Okay, maybe not...seeing it is conference weekend. Maybe next Sunday! :)

Busy B Preschool said...

That is too cute. they are such good buddies.

Katie said...

Jenny, what happened to the updates? I miss your daily posts! Its been too long...