Our Sweet Pete is getting married. He proposed to Kati on Thursday in Carmel.. so romantic! He was so excited she said yes. We can't wait to meet her in person. ichat just doesn't do it for us.
Congratulations guys. We love you both.
Posted by
Morph This
at
11:43 PM
4 comments:
What a Beautiful, perfect couple. Congrats you two! We are all so excited for you. This picture is amazing. I might just need to blog about this too! You guys really look alot alike. We love you!
-The Glenns
I agree...the ichat didn't do Kati justice. She is an adorable girl with so many good qualities. I can see why Pete fell in love with her! I really loved having her come home!
CONGRATS!!!! we are so excited for you guys! we love you both and are so happy you are getting married in the temple. xoxoxox
yeah pete!!!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment