Love
So I know it has been awhile. I promise that I will be back soon.. in the meantime please enjoy this picture of Em and her cousin Lilly. We only got one shot in before the two of them went crazy. Lucky for us they were both looking cute. Too bad it was the one with the 80's rug. They are mighty adorable though. I promise there will be an update soon.
14 comments:
Haha, thanks Jenny :) I guess you got my comment! Cute dresses! Wish I had one for Mia...
seriously emerson is so freakin' cute. her little face is totally maturing - looking older - i don't know how to describe it but i do mean pretty. ha ha. anyways, love the dress too - ava has it too! hope you had fun at DL.
thats the dress i want for Leah! so cute!
You daughter is so beautiful!
By far the two cutest children in the whole wide world! They are as sweet on the inside as they are on the outside! Just how I like it! I love these grand babies!
Oh, she is such a pretty baby! I love the dress, and I think the color of the 80's carpet looks good with the dresses!
They are LOVE. There was so much cousin love between the two. That was a fun experience trying to get them to both smile at the same time. Thanks for the dress, Bake and Jenn. We love it! We miss Emms!
I love the Amy Butler dresses!!! Gorgeous!
Little Lil and Em look so cute. I love the dresses. I bet the girls had a blast together while you were in Arizona.
SOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love those girls! Miss you guys here in AZ.
Oh my gosh jenny your daughter looks just like you! so cute!
not sure what I'm more excited for... an update or seeing my precious Em!!!
We love those two precious girls and you too!
We love those two precious girls and you too!
Post a Comment