My Wife
Last week I figured out how to log on to our family blog and wanted to post about my beautiful wife Jenny. This is my first time posting so I hope the layout works out the way I want it to. She is always posting and updating you readers (stalkers too) about our life and everything that is happening. I thought I would brag and let you know what a great wife/mom Jenny is.
One thing I looked for in a girl when I was dating seriously was the confidence to know that when the time came and we were to have kids, would I have any problems leaving my children with this girl? Guys look for this, I promise you there are girls out there that would rather watch "soap shows" and not pay attention to the kids or care if the house looked like Hurrican Katrina just hit!! I have never doubted nor thought about Jenny not being the most perfect mother for Emerson and our 10 remaining kids (WINK). She is just perfect for me in every single way and I love how she is my second half. I have so many faults, and am sure Jenny can name them one by one, but love how she balances my weeknesses out. Most of you who know me understand that I have no patience and especially when it comes to incompetent people. My wife always gives me a little nudge or look and tells me to simmer down when I am on the verge of getting riled up. My two favorite times of the day are waking up next to her and coming home from work. I love waking up next to her because every morning I get up first and unless I have workout plans or golf plans I just sit in bed and get wrestless. I find myself either looking at her or finding creative ways to wake her up so we can hang and talk before work. I love coming home from work and seeing my two girls with big grins on their faces.
This was my first post and hopefully there will be more to come. Jenny you are the greatest and I couldn't imagine life without you. Thanks for all you have done for me over the last five years since we started dating and I look forward to many many more years. Thanks for being such a great Mom to Emerson. This is one of my favorite pics of Jenn and I. We were either engaged here or dating!!
9 comments:
WE all knew you married a great one!!!!So glad you feel the same about as we do!!!Love you guys!
BAKER! That is so sweet, it really brought a tear to my eye. Anyone who lives or has lived in southern california knows that all the girls are nuts down here. I think you are so lucky to be the man who got the only great one! AND to top it off your genetics are like peanut butter and jelly because the two of you produced the cutest little Emerson imaginable.
Great post Bake. It totally made me cry. I think that the two of you were really blessed to find one another.
Lindsey
I love you two. I have always been a fan. Cutest couple ev.
i LOVE JENNY!!
come home i love staying up late on the computer and talking with her. shes probably the best ever! I know she is!
love you jenn jenn
soo cute! We love you to JEn.
Miss you xoxo
Wow! That was very sweet Baker! How kind of you to look for the good and wonderful things in people, especially your wife. We are so happy that you found your true love; Jenny! What a wonderful couple you are! Thanks for an endearing post!
That is the sweetest thing I have ever read. Baker, that was good. He's gonna get some tonight for sure!
I totally love what Kori said. ha! We do love you Jenn. It feels like you have been in the family Forever. Ohhh wait. . you kind of have. You guys did date for like 10 years. Love ya and see ya soon. Can't wait to take a dip into the ocean.
Post a Comment