Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Remember the State Song?


The one where you sing all the states in alphabetical order? Well I do, and every since Sunday I have been singing one state over and over again in my head. O-Hi-O! I think maybe, just maybe, that it might be because our brother in law Mr Michael Marquardt just signed with the Cincinnati Bengals. Are you kidding me? The ratio of kids that actually go to the NFL from College is low.. like only 10% low. And we are happy and proud to say that he is in that very small 10%.

So without further adieu, we would like to say congratulations to him and our sister Camilla. You can find them here. You guys are wonderful and we are so extremely happy for you.

I vote now that you change your blog address from marquardtphx to marquardtcin. It just makes sense.

Adios Maroon and Gold, Hello Orange and Black.





PS. A special thank you to my wonderful husband for writing such thoughtful things about me, and taking care of those "If you don't post soon I'm gonna" threats I have been getting. I love you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

oh my word!!!That's so incredible!!!!What great news and congrats to them!!!!!