Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Been Awhile


Since I have seen a movie. A really long while, and I was in the mood. The stars aligned for me tonight because A. Baker let me have the night off ( I love you for that.. thank you again), and B. Kori accepted my invitation on a date. We saw this movie, and it was hilarious. But unless you are pregnant or have been pregnant before, you might not be able to appreciate it as much as KoKo and I did.

All I gotta say is it is filled with "baby mama drama".

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I'm dying to see this movie. The commercials put me on the ground laughing. I can't imagine what the movie would do. Glad you got to have a fun night out.

kori said...

You got baby mama drama! Thanks for going to this movie with me-such a fun date night! and, I got two more boxes of Milk Dudds on my way to work today-and I ate them both before noon, ha ha!

Oh, and I'm sorry I farted in your purse!