Friday, May 02, 2008

A Night of Bests

So tonight the Davis' were kind enough to invite us to the Angels game. It was our first one of the season, and the weather could not have been better. I didn't need a jacket. Perfect. We had the BEST seats. Like only this far away:

I can not complain about how my little Emmy did. We kept her out almost three hours past her bedtime, and she didn't even make a peep... except when she was trying to sing along with the music. She was the BEST little girl.

She even got to have her way with the BEST ice cream sandwich in town.



And to top it all off, I got to spend the night with my BEST friend.

Thanks again Brad and Koko for the BEST night out in quite some time.




As an FYI these photos were taken with a phone so they are not the best quality.

5 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are too cute! I love Angels games. Hey I'll be staying with Nikki for a weekend in at the end of June, it'll be fun to get our girls together!

Mands Glenn said...

I love the Emmers eating the icecream. She was loving it. OHh and gosh that picture of you and Bake was super cute. There is nothing better than Baseball games. HOw fun!

Mom Morphy said...

What a great date! It was the BEST! I'm impressed with the cell phone!

Becca said...

you look so cute in that picture of you two boo!!!Loving the hair!!! Em is too freakin adorable!

The Marquardt Family said...

looks like you had a fun night! I just had dinner and that icecream sandwich looks YUMMY! Give Em a big huge kiss for me. Hope to see you guys soon. MIss you always and love you more!