Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancing Queen

Emmy is really into dancing lately, and apparently really into dancing along with the Easter Bunny that my dad and Kathy got her. Go figure. The funniest is the very end. Who does that?

11 comments:

Mom Morphy said...

She is such the dolly! We figure you two just sit around and watch her all night long! Well, that is what I would do! Love you all!

Danielle Locken said...

got a little woozy there at the end... she. is. so. cute. love her!

Katie said...

How old is she now? Mia was such the little dancer between 8 and 9 months! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

AWW.. she is funny. I thinks she got those dancing skills from her daddy!!

patshala said...

That is too funny!! How cute!

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhh I love her. The girls need to have a dance party when we come visit.I love hearing you and Bake in the background laughing and how she totally keeps wanting to push the button. SOooo sweet!

OHh and her little mouth that opens up really wide, because she's so happy and proud of herself.

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

She is SOOOOOOO cute!

the Koch's said...

Does she have LONG ARMS????

Becca said...

love it!!!

so you better get working' on number two!!!! She needs a dancing partner!

Mom Morphy said...

Don't you know, Adam, that long arms run in this family! But it is a male thing, thank you very much!

Bryn said...

I love her! And I loved that post from Baker...so sweet!