Thursday, May 08, 2008

Party Central!

I have had lots of things to celebrate this week so I took full advantage.

I do a dinner swap with a few other girls in my ward, we all pick a night and cook for eachother. My night is Monday, and since this Monday was Cinco de Mayo we had a little fiesta at our place..... margaritas and all. Virgin of course. Can I even say that word on my blog?




We had yummy 7 layer dip, carne asada, chicken tacos and my favorite sweet corn cake. It was soooo good. Even Emmy joined in on the yummy food.

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

I wish I lived at the Mora Kai just so I could have come to the Cinco De Mayo fiesta. The margaritas looked like so much fuN! You are such a fun party thrower. ohh and I love little miss Emms in her grown up high chair. When do I get to squeeze her next?


I was craving Cafe Rio so bad that I took the all day plunge and made Cafeo Rio for Cinco De Mayo. It was all worth it! yumo!