Anther Reason to Party
My very good friend Nora, whom you can find here, celebrated her birthday this last weekend. I wasn't able to celebrate with her... she was in Monrovia (Shocker!), so I decided to have a little lunch for on Tuesday. It was absolutely so much fun. Everything, the planning, the cooking, the doing, and most importantly the lunch itself!
Ironically enough I didn't get any pictures of the girls that came. For some reason I always forget to take pictures. It wasn't until the kids were up from their naps that I even brought it out. These three are buds only three weeks between each one.
The two of Emmy and Charlie make me laugh so hard for some reason. I love those little kids. All three of them.
Nora I hope you had an absolute wonderful birthday. I am so thankful to have you as a friend. You are one in a million!
3 comments:
Wow! I LOVE Charlie's hair! That kid cracks me up! I love his mom, too! I'm so glad you had a lunch for her! The table is beautiful!
I can't wait for you to plan my wedding.
Hey! I'm a friend of Cam & Amanda! I just had to let you know that your table setting is beautiful! Love it!
Post a Comment