Butts Up
It was a normally morning, Emmy was watching Sesame Street and I was editing (Don't worry, she only watches one episode a day). I look over to check on her and she was so sweet just sitting on the carpet watching her show. Then when I stood up, I see this. 

Luckily there were no accidents on the floor!
I just love those cheeks.
13 comments:
So cute! I'm glad there weren't any accidents either! Gotta love the baby buns :)
love that pic! so cute!
too cute ;) luckily you got a cute shot and not accidents ;)
too cute ;) luckily you got a cute shot and not accidents ;)
haha. she's tellin' you something. the girl's ready to use a little plastic toilet, or she loves being nude.
yep - time for potty training! Cute pics! My kids watch several episodes of Sesame Street daily but I tell myself it's OK because Ike has learned most of his colors thanks to this show. :)
Sometimes I feel like doing that too (don't worry, I haven't tried, and besides, it wouldn't be NEARLY as cute!) :)
Cute Naked Emmers. AHhh it must feel so good to throw off that diaper. I didn't get enough of her this weekend. Cute Cute Kid!
little stinker!!!!
She is so cute!! Your is beauitful!!
Hi Jen, my name is Klorissa. I'm friends with Cam and Amanda here in AZ. I found your blog through theirs and LOVE your pictures! I have been looking for a photographer for a while to do a family shoot and a shoot with just my girls. If you are ever in AZ and feel like bringing your camera, I would LOVE to get some pictures done. Just let me know when and where and I'd for sure do it! Please leave me a comment if you'd be willing to do it sometime! Also, please let me know the prices so I can start saving up:) Thanks a bunch!
~Klorissa
SO CUTE! I didn't know you were into photography! Looks like you are a pro!
JENNY! Where are you?! Are you coming to my party?! I haven't heard from you, that makes me sad! Let me know asap chica!
Post a Comment