I was so glad that the Sumans picked Old World Village to take their pictures. I had forgotten what a little gem it is, and about all the weird shops they have.
Jenny those pics are so good! That little girl is the cutest thing ever. When I have babies you need to take some pics for me :) Let's hang soon. Call me!
jenny you seriously are SO good! i love all the pics you take! i was SUPER tempted to sign up as a first 5, but didn't know when we'd get a chance! love love your work! the one you got of ava is way cute too!
S is his name Erik? My parents were good friends with a Suman family when we lived down South. I think they said Erik and I used to play together. I remember something like that when we went to visit them like 15 yrs ago. If that is Erik Suman tell him to say hi to his parents from my parents. Small mormon world.
7 comments:
When you are a rich and famous photographer will you still be my friend? You are on your way to some serious lunch money... nice work!!!
Jenny those pics are so good! That little girl is the cutest thing ever. When I have babies you need to take some pics for me :) Let's hang soon. Call me!
man all these babies on your blog are so delicious i could eat them.
jenny you seriously are SO good! i love all the pics you take! i was SUPER tempted to sign up as a first 5, but didn't know when we'd get a chance! love love your work! the one you got of ava is way cute too!
Very "pleasing to the eye." Nice job. Sumans are a stinkin cute family too!
so fun jenny! they are really cute. can't wait to see more. love the ava one especially. smiling AND sitting still? haha!
S is his name Erik? My parents were good friends with a Suman family when we lived down South. I think they said Erik and I used to play together. I remember something like that when we went to visit them like 15 yrs ago. If that is Erik Suman tell him to say hi to his parents from my parents. Small mormon world.
Post a Comment