i love that this family wanted to explore downtown with me. they were game for anything and I loved that. here are just a few for kim to tide her over until she gets her disk!
also kim, sorry your sneak peak took so long!



Posted by
Morph This
at
9:22 AM
7 comments:
Jenny, these are awesome! Great Job! Now, can you just work some magic in photoshop and take about 10 pounds off of me!?
Gosh, they are such a good looking couple and family. 3 boys! WOW! Cute Cute. Jenn, great job on the photos. I love the Moms red shoes and how they are accented out through the photos. Can't wait to get some family pics. taken by you sometime after the baby and after all of my preggo weight is gone. mIss ya!
The Harvey's are the best!!!! What a good looking/fun family to shoot. You really have a talent. I love the coloring!
what a beautiful family and great location!!!
O how this made me miss my family. They really are the best... and so cute. Little Christian is so darn cute, what a fun shoot.
Hey, their baby is wearing a Knuckleheads shirt! I rep that line in the LA marketplace. How fun! Those pictures turned out really cute!
Post a Comment