i'm a bad blogger now. am i over it?
NO, YOU ARE NOT OVER IT! WE MADE A DEAL A FEW YEARS BACK THAT WE WOULDN"T STOP. POST SOME PICS. OF EMMERS. HER AUNTIES MISS HER!
NO JEN!!
oohhhhhh noooo you did not just say that? jen you have to blog I love the pics of emmers!!! please please dont give up on us now!!! love u
I miss that one month when you posted EVERY day! Yes, I agree with the others, more pictures of Emmy please!
Don't be over it! I love your updates :) Um, let's hang out already?
Well..I think you are at least over your personal blog cause everytime I look at it---Same thing! I can think of something you can post about....
I hope not. How will I ever know what is going on with you if you stop blogging? I say-more pictures and stories about cute Emmy!
Please no. Just a few pics...you don't even have to write. I love it and someday you will be so happy that you did.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
NO, YOU ARE NOT OVER IT! WE MADE A DEAL A FEW YEARS BACK THAT WE WOULDN"T STOP. POST SOME PICS. OF EMMERS. HER AUNTIES MISS HER!
NO JEN!!
oohhhhhh noooo you did not just say that? jen you have to blog I love the pics of emmers!!! please please dont give up on us now!!! love u
I miss that one month when you posted EVERY day! Yes, I agree with the others, more pictures of Emmy please!
Don't be over it! I love your updates :) Um, let's hang out already?
Well..I think you are at least over your personal blog cause everytime I look at it---Same thing! I can think of something you can post about....
I hope not. How will I ever know what is going on with you if you stop blogging? I say-more pictures and stories about cute Emmy!
Please no. Just a few pics...you don't even have to write. I love it and someday you will be so happy that you did.
Post a Comment