i'm a sucker
the lab that i have pictures printed at include a sucker in ever order. either a blow-pop or a tootsie-pop. i don't eat them, so i throw them away. well sort of, they sit in the box that sits near the trash, and when the trash gets taken out so do the boxes. there is normally more then one.. but that is besides the point.
i was trying to finish twilight yesterday (i know where have i been? that book is so old), while em was just hanging out dancing to music and playing with the vacuum (more on that to come). she was being particularly happy and giggling. now this isn't completely out of the ordinary she laughs at herself alot, but i was intrigued.. so i investigated. and there she was. so happy. she had found the sucker.
she had even managed to take the wrapper off. something she has never been able to do before. you see we had a similar run in last time we were at grandma and grandpa morphys. only then she wasn't smart enough to open it.
lucky for me i found her before she had managed to get it all over the house. nothing was harmed, except her vacuum of course. (still more to come). so of course i let her eat it. well enough of it to let me snap some pictures.



of course she wasn't going to get away without trying to share with mom.
also, does this classify me as a bad mom since i let my daughter eat out of the trash?
18 comments:
Good, you are back!!! Emerson is such a sweetheart!!! We love the first two photos!! You better watch out for her now. She looks happy with that tootsie roll pop!
What a cute girl. She looks like she was in heaven with that sucker.
Don't stop blogging! I love catching up with you through your computer journaling! Em is soooooo cute and she is getting SO big! How fun!
jenny she is so cute! and looks just like you.
i guess she really didn't eat of the trash since they were in the boxes and not the trash can it's self. hahaha
She is so stinkin' cute!
It makes me laugh to picture her beside herself with joy at finding that sucker. How cute! It's like us finding a $5 bill in our pocket or something (ok a $20 would be better). Great pictures!
She is so cute ;) I love the new pics of her. She looks quite happy so I say you are a wonderful mother ;) She looks more like you in every pic :)
So cute! She's gotten so big since you last posted pictures of her. Mia is into ring pops! I let her eat them while we're grocery shopping so she'll be good ;-)Does bribing my daughter qualify me as a bad mom? LOL
oh those are the cutest pics!!! I love that little sneak!
And K lynn took some awesome photos of the girls faces and all but also some fun stuff like the ones I posted. I didn't have those ones so she sent them to me and I loved them so much I posted them!!!!
That is too funny. She is so pretty.
Cute, cute, cute! I'm such a sucker...for a girl with a sucker! Nothing sweeter! :)
hey i just found your blog! She is SOOOO cute! Quite the sweetie! Cute blog too! love it :)
Hey Jenny,
I was just showing my step mom our pictures and she loved them. She was wondering if she could hire you out to do something for her. She is going to call you sometime this week.
Thanks again for the great pictures! We love them! I will get back to you soon on which ones we want.
Kim
Hey Jenny,
I was just showing my step mom our pictures and she loved them. She was wondering if she could hire you out to do something for her. She is going to call you sometime this week.
Thanks again for the great pictures! We love them! I will get back to you soon on which ones we want.
Kim
What a beautiful happy babe!!
That baby girl is the cutest thing ever! Of course we have some darlings on this side of the fam too. Cute pictures. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
She is so stinkin cute!!! Seriously, such a cute girl! I love that she found the sucker and go you on letting her eat it. I love when they do funny cute things like this. :)
OMG! She is a cutie! Those are just the cutest photos.
((Sorry, you don't know me, I'm blog-hopping))
:)
Post a Comment