Tuesday, October 28, 2008

why

oh why did i cut it?


cheesy picture eh? just wanted to prove my point. i shouldn't have done it. my sister called me last week and asked me to talk her down form the edge. she wanted to cut her hair but i told her not to. take it as a lesson my dear sister. put down the scissors and walk away from the mirror.

8 comments:

Becca said...

yes you came through for me...even if it took you hours to call me back and I had to rock myself in a corner chanting "don't do it!!!" I still love you and I love you any hair length!

Jenny said...

Ahhh... I want to chop my hair so bad. It is at that annoying middle stage. I'm trying to grow it out, but I don't know if I can be patient!

Jenny said...

BTW- I love how you're like the only family member that knows that Pete's real name is Mark. I just noticed that!

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

jenny I love ur hauir!

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

jenny I love ur hauir!

Hilarie said...

I love you and your hair no matter what! You always look darling! Much love and congrats on the new baby coming, very fun! :)

Jamie C. said...

You're pregnant! Yeah! Love it, love it! Please post details about this sure to be adorable bundle!

Silus Grok said...

Hair grows back (unless you're a dude with a bald maternal grandfather). Cut away … cut away!