wondering
where i have been the last few weeks? well you could have found me here
here
here
here
or here
i know i know i know... i'm a little behind on the twilight series, but better late then never right? i just can't believe i read more books in the last three weeks then i have since i graduated.. that is pathetic. i may be fabricating that, but who knows. i just like that i got baker to start reading too.
so now that i am out of things to read, any suggestions?
18 comments:
One of my favorites is Eat, Pray, Love. I loved the Twilight series too, and I loved Stephenie Meyers follow up novel The Host! So, that's a few options for you.
Happy REading!
Ummmm...Congratulations?! You kind of skipped over the prego news after the picture of your ultra sound, LOL. DId you and Kay plan to get prego at the same time?
i was being sneaky.
OMG Congrats Jenny!!! That is so amazing :) Wow we are all having babies close to the same age!! I bet your family is so excited especially since all the siblings are having babies ;)
Congrats to you all!!! xoxoxo
WHAT? Yeah let's talk more about books... especially since there is some significant picture on your blog! How far along are you?! OK, now that you have intrigued us with the most amazing book series ever written and then surprised the heck out of us with you pregnated pic... we need some details!!! We are prego at the same time!!! Fun!
PS I was prego when I read the 4th book "Breaking Dawn", and so were you, wasn't that kinda cool? I mean, to be reading about her pregnancy and experiencing your own at the same time? Maybe I'm dumb, but I liked that!
O my gosh... I am so, so excited for you. You will love having your kids so close together, they'll be best friends.
congrats to you guys! i was wondering about you and thinking you were gonna drop some news like this sooner or later! i can't believe how many of you hb'ers are all preg! so fun. fun that you've read all the books too. i'm still stuck on eclipse...... one day......
Congrats to u and Baker!
Good advice to you sister not to cut her hair! I did and now I am so mad at myself! I'm still on the second book, I need to get back on track. Can't wait to have another niece or my first nephew!
Congrats!!!!! You Mora Kai girls are fertile!!!!
I love the twilight books, but I can't believe you have Baker reading them! Did he see Sex in the City with you too? JK :)
Congratulations, Jenny! So excited for you and Baker. By the way, I need to read those Stephanie Meyer books. I started the first one, but never finished. Maybe I should? I'm thinking we might need to start the book club again. Hope you're feeling well and congrats again!
Congrats Jenny! Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! You two make cute kids. I can't wait to see this one!
I just read Confessions of a Shopaholic and LOVED it. (I know it came out years ago but I'm behind too)
Yeah another baby Morphy. I'm sure the whole fam is excited with Lola just getting here and another baby to look forward to. Congratulations Bake and Jenn.
Lindsey
congrats on the new baby!!!
Congratulations!!! I love seeing the first sweet ultra sound picture!! How fun for you and Becca to have babies so close! Do you need boy vibes too?
Gosh everyone is pregnant except for me! I'm starting to get sucked into all the twilight hype. I think I might just have to break down and read them.
Congratulations! I'm a little behind in my blog stalking and just saw this post. :)
Post a Comment