one more sleep
and this election year will finally be over. i can't wait. to celebrate, i'll leave you with one last video.
get out and vote. yes on prop 8.
and this election year will finally be over. i can't wait. to celebrate, i'll leave you with one last video.
get out and vote. yes on prop 8.
Posted by
Morph This
at
5:15 PM
5 comments:
I love the video. I voted already! Yeah! Rob and Amanda had the baby. Check out their blog. She is a sweetheart. Aunt Lynn
I am so glad that it passed! It was the bright side of the day :) Great job to all of you in CA that worked so hard!
I am soooooo relieved it passed!
I'm so glad that you posted this!
Wow, you really truly disgust me. You make so many posts telling people to go vote and say yes. Thanks to people like you, (the cancer of California) the PROP HATE has passed. Just so you know, when a something is passed it should GIVE MORE RIGHTS, NOT TAKE THEM AWAY. When the majority votes on the minority's rights, it goes against everything this country stands for. This country was founded upon the principle of SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, and PROP HATE infringes upon that principle. Say what you want, but that is true. When 2010 comes, we are going to be working to overturn this terrible law that is a HATE CRIME.
Now let's talk about religious conservatives. Not all religious conservatives are fucking idiots, but a majority of them are. Now that gay marriage is legal in California, some douchebags who believe it is wrong for 2 people to get married simply because they are the same sex, want to amend our constitution that our founding fathers created. What do they want it to say? All people should have equal rights except homosexuals. What kind of fucked up logic is this? You're going to make the founding fathers turn over in their grave.
I just don't get HOW these douchebags who run prop 8 got by with getting this thing considered as "constitutional" when it clearly takes away rights. Then again, that's all some of the damn religious conservatives want, they want to take away rights and shapeshift the country into what they believe is righteousness by their religion. Especially the MORMONS.
The mormon church would preach to their members that homosexuality and gay marriage is a sin, because it says so in their scriptures. And now, I've come to discover, that the LDS church is endorsing Proposition 8. They are going against THEIR OWN WORD. Because gay marriage is such a sin, they want to make it so the right is denied to everyone. What's even worse, high ranking members of the LDS church donated to prop 8, and you think they would of read this part of D&C? What the fuck is wrong with them?! Let's not forget that when the whole gay marriage thing started, that the LDS church created a cult, and basically laid groundwork for prop 8.
So who are the real sinners? The gays or the mormons? I think we all know that answer already, and here's a hint: it's not the gays. The Moron Church wants to control our country because of what they believe. They are going against their own code. If there is a such thing as sinning, then they are the ones who are doing it. They are teaching society to hate, when they should be teaching to accept.
If there is ever a time you could push people away from god or anything religious, then here's a note to those of the LDS church: You have finally fucking done it. All of the bullshit that the mormon leaders and some of their members are doing and have done in the past, taking away gay rights and the polygamy thing when the church first began, is making me open my eyes and realizing, religion is just a giant mindfuck. Polygamy is a sin, but yeah, I guess it's ok if you want to increase the size of your church, huh? HYPOCRISY.
One thing's for sure. This is my country too, and you bet your ass I'm going to fucking fight to the death for equality and the rights for every person, whether they be GAY, black, middle-eastern, or Israeli. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, not Afghanistan under the Taliban or America under the Mormons.
You are an idiot. That is all. One day, every damn state in this country will legalize gay marriage. I and many other liberal progressives will sure as hell fight for it. If I die knowing that I could contribute to PROGRESS and not try to CONSERVE shit, then I will be happy.
Feel free to prove me wrong if you can. (you can't)
anonymousmar@gmail.com
Oh, and here's a website just for you.
http://www.macauleypeterson.com/WP/?p=33
Post a Comment