Sunday, November 16, 2008

she can dance too

em was having a blast watching her cousins dance on my sisters blog. thought we would share one of our little dancer too.




it is amazing how into dancing this chick is. we were in sunday school today, it's a smaller class, and she just stood in the middle of the class dancing and spinning and laughing with no music for probably 10 to 15 minutes it was hilarious.

please excuse the messy table.

14 comments:

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

That is so cute! She is going to be a great dancer. By the way... cute belly!

The Marquardt Family said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I am so in LOVE with this chick!! She better be ready to shake it when we are all home for Christmas! xox miss you guys

Mom Morphy said...

Alright....wow she even has those hands going just the right way! I'm loving it! Shake it baby Emmy!

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

Jenny, I enjoy looking at your little girl Emmy dance. She so cute.

Becca said...

oh I love it!!! I love how kids are born with the need to shake it!!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

love it!

and thanks to becca for not telling me you are pregnant til like last week! i feel so out of the loop when I cant check blogs daily!

Matt and Kelly Ward said...

Oh my word, she is a hoot! Lovin the belly! And lovin the messy table :)!! (It made me feel better about mine) Kelly~

whiteclef said...

Work it girl! She is getting so freaking big. Those piggies are too die for.
-Mands

AnieCooper said...

Sooo cute! ;) So will we get to see you when Becca is in town???

Tasha said...

Seriously, can a girl get any cuter? Congratulations on being pregnant!!! I have not checked your blog in awhile, so oviously I am a lot behind, but CONGRATS!!! You are now going to have two of the cutest kids in the world!

lauren said...

um miss you... come for a visit already?

Christi Pobst said...

Hey!

I don't have your e-mail but I wanted to give you the link to those stockings I was talking about last night.
http://jumpupndown.blogspot.com/2007/11/dots-revealed.html

Also, would you mind sending me the name of the place you got all your vases at, and the vases you were using last night?
ladyplz@gmail.com

Thanks!

Christi

Katie said...

So cute Jenny! Love the pigtails too. Mia loves to dance too, only these days she's into dancing princesses and twirls a lot! She busts a move when she hears all the Puerto Rican regeatone crap, so funny!

Peter and Betty Ann said...

That's the cutest thing ever!!