I am so excited! WHen do you find out? Also I miss Em everyday so I just watch her dancing video depending on the day it makes me cry or laugh! I miss you guys! xoxox
Congratulations! I"m so excited for you (of course, not the forgetful part - and yes that IS when you know you're pregnant)! I'm there with ya. I can't wait to hear when you're due and all. :)
I definitely know what you mean ;) Just this morning I opened the dishwasher looking for my waterbottle that I know I put in there. I found the top and straw...but it took Brent opening the dishwasher and pulling it out of there for me to find it haha :) He asked, "are you sure you are only missing 8% of your brain right now ;)" HAHA I thought it was pretty funny!
I hear you are joining us on Tuesday :) Very exciting! Jamie will be there too :)
Jenny, what's going on with your photography? I haven't seen pictures in awhile and miss them. Check out my photography blog for my latest: katiehatchphotography.blgospot.com I had such a fun photoshoot the other morning with Mia :)
12 comments:
I am so excited! WHen do you find out? Also I miss Em everyday so I just watch her dancing video depending on the day it makes me cry or laugh! I miss you guys! xoxox
Congratulations! I"m so excited for you (of course, not the forgetful part - and yes that IS when you know you're pregnant)! I'm there with ya. I can't wait to hear when you're due and all. :)
I definitely know what you mean ;) Just this morning I opened the dishwasher looking for my waterbottle that I know I put in there. I found the top and straw...but it took Brent opening the dishwasher and pulling it out of there for me to find it haha :) He asked, "are you sure you are only missing 8% of your brain right now ;)" HAHA I thought it was pretty funny!
I hear you are joining us on Tuesday :) Very exciting! Jamie will be there too :)
See you soon!
Ha ha, I've had so many moments like that too. Emmy is sooo cute dancing. Maile loves to boogie too. She shakes her bum.
Ha! I remember those days!
or when you "hang up" the phone in the laundry room and find it ringing days later.... guess it's also proof I actually did laundry so that's a plus!
I can't remember....it's all a blur!
I found a sippy of juice this morning that I poured for Addi yesterday in my cupboard. Oops.
Oh Jenny Penny!
Love Dad
I do that all the time..and I'm not
pregnant. I wonder what that could be? Have a good Thanksgiving!
Love you guys....Gran
The sad part is, some of those brain cells never come back......
Jenny, what's going on with your photography? I haven't seen pictures in awhile and miss them. Check out my photography blog for my latest: katiehatchphotography.blgospot.com
I had such a fun photoshoot the other morning with Mia :)
Post a Comment