Wednesday, February 11, 2009

day 11: it's official

and i have a logo to prove it.


thanks to michelle and all her hard work. sorry if i am a terrible client and can't make up my mind. who would have thought that i could drag out a logo that long.

as a side note my site will be ready to launch i am hoping by lovey love day. watch for an announcement. i'm super excited to finally be ready.

10 comments:

Evie B. said...

That's great! Congratulations!

p.s. Love the logo

Reena said...

Hey, I like the Logo. Nice.

whiteclef said...

It's so You, Jenn. Love it and good luck with everything. We still want pics whenever we see you next. Maybe we will make a small detour and come see you on our way up North at the end of the month. I would love some Ocean pics! Love ya!
-Mands

Mom Morphy said...

I love it! Simply perfect!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Awesome! Very cute!

Becca said...

thanks for letting me part of the focus group!!! Great choice!

Sorry I called so late last night!

Granny Pat said...

Really classy Looksd like you. Perfect. Love you ,Gran

kori said...

super cute. Congrats!

AnieCooper said...

That is awesome! so excited for you :) Love the Logo!!!

Julie Freeman said...

I love your logo. I'm trying to get mine together right now and I feel like a total pain. I think I have you beat on the terrible client front. Your logo looks great!