day 12: tk burger with dad
today em and i went to meet baker for lunch at our favorite burger joint. it was a special treat because we don't get to see him that much since he started working in los angeles. his lunch date fell through so we were really excited when he called to invite us.
although emmy fell asleep on the way there, as you can see in the pictures she was ecstatic hanging out with her dad.
as a side note these were taken from my iphone.. obviously the quality is sub par. 




4 comments:
Cheeeese! I can hear her saying it now! I love it when she does that.
I love her crinkle nose and I can just see her saying Cheese the entire time!
that looks like a great corn dog! Hope you had a fun time. We love you guys, Aunt Lynn
I know it! "Cheese" That's what she is saying. Those piggies are longer than just a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment