Monday, February 16, 2009

day 16: the bachelor

what is the deal? when is deanna going to come back? i seriously can not wait for it. mainly because i want him to kick her to the curb like she did him and hook up with this lovely lady.



she has been my favorite from the beginning.. i am about half way through tonight's episode.. please oh please just ask her to marry you now.

15 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I cried tonight! I loved Jillian. I love Jason and know that he is so sincere, but I really think he would have had the best life with this hot Canadian Chicka! Please oh please don't let it be Molly now. I'm team Melissa!

Bryn said...

OK I am a MAJOR Bachelor fan too and Jillian was our (Isay "our" becuase I have converted Austin) favorite from the very first episode. If you finished last night episode I am wondering if you are boycotting the rest of the season like I feel like doing? What the what? Except Chris has me totally intrigued about the "After the Final Rose". Yes, I'll be staying tuned even though Jason is an idiot for letting her go!!

Unknown said...

I LOVED Jillian, I'm so mad at Jason! She was seriously PERFECT for him! Her family was so cute and he just seemed to fit with them so perfectly. And seriously, Molly and Melissa don't seem like they could handle being step moms.....I really think Jillian was the only one mature enough for him and Ty. :( And I was SO mad when DeAnna didn't show up, WTF! That preview from last week was VERY deceiving!

Unknown said...

I LOVED Jillian, I'm so mad at Jason! She was seriously PERFECT for him! Her family was so cute and he just seemed to fit with them so perfectly. And seriously, Molly and Melissa don't seem like they could handle being step moms.....I really think Jillian was the only one mature enough for him and Ty. :( And I was SO mad when DeAnna didn't show up, WTF! That preview from last week was VERY deceiving!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Sorry Jenny, those posts by scott are from me..he was signed on. And he totally DOESNT watch the Bachelor!

Marsh Family said...

It would have been perfect Jason and Jill.

Rachel B. said...

Hey, I totally have to chime in here because I have some juicy dirt! My good friend used to work with Molly (just last year) and it turns out she is quite the ho. She recently had an affair with a married man (he had kids too) and almost broke up their marriage. Yuck! So I'm all about Melissa! And I'm totally thinking the whole DeAnna thing is a fake-out by the editors and that she's just coming to tell him to be careful and take more time and not get engaged or something. Who knows. I want it to be more dramatic with her, but those editors can be sneaky!

Elise said...

Ooooooooh. . . . that is some juicy news (above). Yup, he's an idiot. We were rootin for Jillian too. She is great! What was he thinking?

Katie said...

I wanted him to pick Jillian too! I was so mad last night, and yes, why didn't Deanna show up like the previews showed? Why has Molly made it this far???

Richelle said...

i just watching last nights episode, and i cannot believe he let jillian go! i don't even know what else to say. he totally messed up on that one. way to go jason. idiot.

Megan said...

I'm behind on the episodes, We already have 2 things taping at that time on mondays, so I am forced to watch it on the computer! I totally love Jill too! She has been my fav. from the get go!

Anneke said...

Deanna shows up on the very last episode!! I can't wait to see what she has to say.

Poor Jillian. I thought for sure he would end up with her. I can't stand Molly....I about fell off the couch when he kept her and let Jilly go =(

Mom Morphy said...

Man, I am totally out of this conversation! You guys are all nuts!!!!

Mom Morphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busy B Preschool said...

I was so shocked when he sent her home. I thought she was the one he would propose to. She was so cool.