Tuesday, February 24, 2009

so i lied

when i said one month, i meant two weeks. its been crazy over here. seriously.

part of the crazy has been finishing my site. it's done. (for the most part, the blog is still a bit of a work in progress)

but we are excited.. so check it out! there may be a little give-away over there.

click here to go there
.

7 comments:

Mia said...

jenny,
just checked out your new site.
W-O-W!!

it looks great and so do your pictures.

Mom Morphy said...

No problem! Just put a picture up every few days and I will be happy! I don't want to miss out!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Jen, your new site is so awesome! You did a great job! We are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I haven't come across your blog in quite some time. Your new photography site is great. Very creative!

Hilarie said...

Jen, I love you! How come we never see each other??!! Love the new business, good luck darling.

Emily C said...

jenny, your website and blog looks excellent!! congrats on getting your own photo biz going!

Anonymous said...

Jenny:
GREAT site. It is so clean and fresh and easy to navigate. looks amazing!
congrats!