a couple of updates. so be looking for this girl. 
can you tell that em doesn't get her eyes from me? oh, you can't tell cause you can't even see mine? yeah that is what happens when i smile. thats why i choose to be behind the camera...
Posted by
Morph This
at
11:36 AM
6 comments:
Oh Jenny you are still as beautiful as ever! And your daughter is just the cutest thing ever!
LOVE YA! I miss you guys:(
i feel your pain jenny, I my pretty much don't exist when i smile too!
AHHHHHHHH............. I MISS HER SO MUCH! She is just so beautiful Jenn. I just want to kiss her cheeks. make sure you show her pictures of her aunt CC and Uncle Mo. We love you guys and hope to meet the big man soon. I can not believe you are having a baby and a BOY!!!!!!!!!
My eyes disappear when I smile too! I wish that I could get behind a camera but I just can't seem to do a great job of that. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
you are both beautiful!
Post a Comment