Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello world


I love that there is a blogging app on the iPhone. The hospital I am at doesn't allow laptops and Internet. Seriously, look at this little guy. He is really dreamy.

We're just hanging out waiting for greys. Just me and my little man. If only Emmy and bake were here. I miss them.


-- Post From My iPhone

6 comments:

AnieCooper said...

awww he is so cute!!! xoxox

Mands Glenn said...

He's melting me right now. Wish I could be there to hug you and hold him. Hope you are doing well. I'm sure you are more than ready to get out of the hospital. Love you Sister! Thanks for giving me a nephew. We love him already.

Becca said...

he's yummy boo!

Silus Grok said...

Aww! Adorable!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Sorry your there without Emmy and Baker. Wish we were there to see you guys. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can already tell he looks like Em. So delicious!