Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Second Day in Hospital





Here are some pictures from the second day in the Hospital. Thanks so much to all the visitors and those that sent flowers and brought lunch, and just your company was much needed. We received a edible flower display of sugar cookies from Lindsey Pimentel. Thanks so much Lindsey, sugar cookies are my favorite and very creative. Enjoy the pictures

10 comments:

dave said...

he is so cute Jenny!! And I love Emmy giving a sweet kiss, what a great big sister she'll be. They'll be best friends! I love that my first 2 are so close in age.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i want a c section just to be able to stay in the hospital longer!

emmy is so cute with her little brother! i love those pictures!

the Varley Family said...

So so cute! I love that picture of Em kissing Dane, what a sweetheart! Although seeing her hand push on your stomach makes me cringe a little...I'm sure 1 day post-c that does not feel good. You look amazing Jen, seriously, so beautiful and so happy!

The J J Glenn Family said...

Hi little Dane welcome to the Morphy Family. I'm your Auntie Mands and I can't wait to hold you and kiss your cheeks a thousand times. I love little Ems giving kisses and snuggles. He looks like he fits perfectly! Aren't those cookie arrangements so perfect and so yummy? Linds is the best! Love you guys!

Dawn said...

Congrats you guys he is one good looking newborn! At least one good thing about the C section right? No bruises or cone head! Can't wait to meet him!

Richelle said...

wait... is that seriously the nurse giving you bunny ears? love that. love the updates too. we want to see dane whenever you're ready for visitors at home. so let me know if i can bring dinner or something.

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Look at the hair. Now we know that is a Morphy boy!!! so cute

Lnzyloo said...

Hey guys! Glad that you got the cookies. Dane is adorable and I love the pics of Em looking at him and giving him a kiss. So cute! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Vauri said...

Congrats Jenny, you have a beautiful family! Have fun and good luck!

Molly said...

Congratulations you guys!!! What a beautiful baby boy. So so exciting.
p.s. jenny, you look great!!