Thursday, May 21, 2009

the aunts are yawning themselves










































they are sick and tired of not seeing dane.. but you are going to have to go to my new photography blog to see them all.

jenny m photograhy the new blog

8 comments:

The J J Glenn Family said...

It is only 6:06 in the morning and I have my DDP next to me and I am looking at this sweet sweet face and there couldn't be anything better. I love him. Thanks for posting Jen jen. You are making it really hard for me to not go home for Meres Grad now. He is so so sweet! I love all ofyour pics. So talented Missy!

Becca said...

I want to eat that face!

Reena said...

Such a sweet, sweet spirit! I just love him! MOM

The Marquardt Family said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................ LOVE HIM! Cant wait to meet his cute little face on THursday.

Lynn said...

What a dolly! Isn't it amazing that you can't even imagine life without him now that he is here. Such a sweetheart. Hang in there mom! You're in for the long haul! Love every minute of it! Love you, Aunt Lynn

Tasha said...

Jenny you do AMAZING Photography! Seriously. I loved all those pictures and loved looking at your photography blog. Amazing. Keep hanging in there with your cute 2 kids. You are such a good Mom.

sarah marie. said...

first of all i can't believe you guys have two kids! second..i change the s400 to s640. is that what you mean? but it still crops the wide ones. you are so sweet to help! you can email me at sarahmariecowan@gmail.com if it's easier for you..

Evie B. said...

He's beautiful! Good job, mamma. :)