Friday, May 01, 2009

not helping

I might eat a lot if these cookies while I am here (and not might, but I HAVE eaten a lit of them. It's hard when it's the only thing I can reach at 4:30am).... Just adding to the plenty of work I have in front of me! But let me tell you, they are so worth it.



-- Post From My iPhone

6 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

Enjoy yourself while you are there Jenny...eat as many cookies as you can! And yes, Dane is a little dream boat. He looks just like you!

the Koch's said...

What is it about Hoag hospital food? I LOVE it!! Don't worry, it's been over a month for me and I am still working off my celebration dinner!!

Julie said...

Seriously, why are hospital cookies so good?! I love them. Almost enough to go and have another baby...almost.

Tasha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just got caught up on it all. Dane is SO darling. What a beautiful baby. His little mouth reminds me of you. You two make some darling children. I am so so excited for you!! Keep enjoying those cookies too :)

Granny Pat said...

Jenny in your spare time..Please find the recipe for the good looking sugar cookies. Sugar cookies are Grampa's favorite. Pray all is going well.
We love you all, Gran

Megan said...

my demise was the chocolate cake! enjoy it while you can! Dane is adorable! Congratulations!