Friday, June 26, 2009

emmy on ohdeedoh

there is a childrens blog that i follow that featured emmy this week! you can check it out here.

click here to see it.

and since dane had his video yesterday.. emmy wanted one today. sorry to all the family members she didn't get to.. we didn't forget about you, just preoccupied.

6 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

Hey - I check that sight everyday! Very cool. Happy Birthday Emmy!

Becca said...

I love her!

Tasha said...

Well that was sure cool! Happy Birthday Emmy!

Mom Morphy said...

She is sooooooo talented! I love her!

MereMorphy said...

I love love love how she says Lilly twice, haha! I love her and want to snuggle with her, come home!

Mands Glenn said...

I love how she says Lilly twice too. No little kids can say LIlly. They all say Willy. She smiles when she says Macy. TOO Cute@